The meaning of planets in astrology is different from astronomical understanding. These are associated with the name and birth of each person. Every person has a zodiac according to their name. These zodiac signs have good or bad effects on the person, which is assessed by astrology. Astrology also gives remedies for bad effects. In this, the zodiac signifies the different qualities of the twelve zodiac signs and the twelve houses. All the planets are related to each other. But many believe that there is no direct effect of planet among themselves.
How does astrology work in the study of planets?
Everyone knows about their star sign, also known as the zodiac. Is there any science behind how astrology actually works? In fact, it contains quite a complex material called the “language of the sky”. It is a language that only astrologers understand. Most of the people believe that astrology is “a kind of science”. Thus two different questions arise:
1) Does the position of celestial bodies affect a person’s life?
2) Can horoscopes make people feel better?
Astrology says that the alignment of stars and planets affects the mood, personality and environment of each individual. It also depends on when the person was born. Astrologers make horoscopes according to the date of birth of a person. Predictions of people’s personal life are made by these horoscopes.
Role of different planets in Kundli
Each planet has its own different characteristics. When a planet interacts with another, it can lose its original power in the shadow of the other planets. According to Vedic astrology predictions, there are 12 houses and 9 planets in a horoscope. Many people must have faced difficulties in their life. Then people start blaming a particular planet. By the way, the planets Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu are particularly prone to such defects. There are some ideologies that will help you to understand the effect of planets:
- The importance of planets in a Kundli varies with time.
- There are no good or bad planets only in any horoscope. There may be other factors that have an effect.
- Any planet of any house whether it is strong or weak! Doesn’t give any result by itself.
- The principle of astrology states that the role of different planets in the Kundli remains the same.
- The importance of planets to move forward in life is different. It would be better if you understand the role of any planet at every stage of your life.
- The result of different planets in Janam Kundli depends on how you interact with the planets by your desire/karma.
- The planets in the Kundli are based on the position of the planets in the Nakshatra during your birth.
- Lord Brahma is the creator of the universe. He prescribes a sheet according to the deeds of each person’s past life. Then the next life of a person is based on this.
- Among the 9 planets, some are enemy planets, and some are friendly planets. Everyone has good or bad results according to their mutual compatibility.
- This is the reason why the importance of planets in a horoscope changes with time. The results of planets depend on how we do our karma.