From time to time there are nostalgic and happy feelings in a person’s life. But imagine if you felt any negative energy? How terrible would that be! Especially when you’re at home? For a time you go completely numb.
Often we hear about negative energy. What exactly is negative energy? It can come from negative people, your environment, or your own psyche. We don’t have any technology to measure it. It can only be felt. This can cause it to affect both mentally and physically. Negative energy always sustains itself. Therefore, more negativity may arise. Dealing with negative energy is important to your health and happiness.
Some signs of negative energy
There are some signs that we can feel. Because it does not arise on its own, rather we bring it. Know about some of the symptoms that make us feel it:-
When you are serious: One way can be to criticize others, to impose your troubles on someone else. Although criticizing others can make you feel better. But it doesn’t necessarily make you feel good all the time.
When You Have Too Many Complaints: Grievances happen when we expand negative things in our minds. It can become such a deep habit that you don’t even know what you do. When you complain, you take out your negative energy. This nature of yours can affect others.
You have poor health: Negative thinking causes stress. This may affect your health. Stress damages our immune system by destroying the hormone balance of the body. This kills the positive chemicals in the brain. Because of this, we get angry at everything which generates negative energy. It can cause dysfunction of our heart and digestive system.
You can not sleep: Frequent negative thoughts can affect the quality of sleep. It is not clear whether sleep deprivation can lead to negative thinking. It may be that the combination of negative thoughts and poor sleep creates a vicious cycle that makes our other elements worse.
How negative energy affects your life
According to Vastu shastra, negative energy can affect anyone, adults, adolescents and children. People who remain strong in these circumstances can seem very powerful in their presence. It is expressed by your friends, the environment you follow. The comments in it are said either directly to you or behind your back. These things may be an accurate description of how the person feels.
Negative energy experienced by many can be overwhelming and frightening. In our society this message is given that to be successful we have to be better than others. So this mindset creates an unhealthy competition that puts others down. Negativity is very dangerous or poisonous for your body and mind. This creates fear and anger. Because your body and mind are deeply connected to each other. So your mental negativity has a physical counterpart.
The true meaning of being a human being is to face misery or happiness. It is said that without darkness there is no light, without sorrow, there is no happiness. Day by day, tolerating it for long periods of time becomes a fundamental quality.
Remedies to get rid of negative energy from home
- When it comes to removing negative energy from home! So open all the windows and skylights of your house. Keep ventilation enabled. Allow a draft of air to come through. It gets rid of the harmful air in your home.
- Spread scented smoke in the house. If you want to get rid of negativity in the house, then this is one of the easiest ways. This will help in increasing the positive energy.
- Be sure to remove any broken items kept in the house or fix broken things. It helps to have a positive mindset.
- Sprinkle or spray orange essential oil in your home. Not only does it lift your mood, but it also clears out negative energy.
- Remove clutter as quickly. Protect your space with crystals. Chakra Gems and Crystals are extremely beneficial in aligning your life. Tourmaline removes negative energy.
- If there is a mirror in the bedroom, remove it. Mirrors in the bedroom can cause serious problems with your emotional health.